May 23, 2008

Cyber lovin'

OK. So. I have had a weird flipout and had my first online sexual encounter. Not any one handed typing action, luckily.
We have the technology....of a webcam. Good for chats! But recently the tyranny of distance has caused the usually reserved Bee in question to request more and more scantily clad conversations. These are frequently difficult to manage due to the less-than-private location of the computer but due to the prolonged abscence of many householders we have managed to squeeze in a couple of rauchy "conversations". I was suprised at how hot it was though. Also never thought I was much of the voyeuristic type but I/we have been proved wrong!
Really it all began with a normal webcam chat that went awry as I turned up in only a towel fresh from the shower and longdistanceBee started to get ideas. I was merrily teasing away until I was treated to the sight of ldB's rapidly growing erection. I wouldn't have thought (and maybe it isn't so much if you're getting it regularly...) that just seeing a hard cock could actually make me that horny. But it did. As we both happenend to be alone we had to make do with our own hands but managed a bit of sexy time across the miles. We even came at the same time hehehe. I must admit it was slightly awkward afterwards! It was so intense that it was right out of character for our regular webcam chats and so the rest of the chat was rather short and a bit like 'hmmm, well! That was um.... very nice...phew...mmm. what were we talking about? Oh, I can't remember either. Well, talk to you tomorrow then....'
Part 2 of online lovin' - amatuer stripping hour! After the in person episode, ldB began to request more nudie pictures...so naturally I obliged, first a couple of stills from the webcam and then, the HORROR! There is now in existence a powerpoint Agent V stripshow. Yes, I know. Powerpoint. *shudder* I was rewarded with a text a short while later after I'd logged off informing me I Am Hot, which was most awesome actually.
I have my own sneaky collection of semi nude man pictures too. I was a bit horny when I was doing the snapshots though and Bee was mildly horrified to see that of the pictures I'd taken they were mainly of his cock, which was quite funny when he got all scandalised about it. So we did some more tasteful ones and I dutifully deleted the penis pictures.
Part 3. Naturally progressed to a video request. I always feel kind of silly doing striptease unless I'm pretty tipsy (which as we all know doesn't necessarily equal sexy sex, more likely sexy sleep) but in this case I had a bit of lamplight going and it all looked very arty. And I think I looked damn sexy too. I do worry about my pixelated nude self exisiting at all, but under the circumstances I wasn't going to let that stop me. I still have the occasional worry about skyping spies but in the main I'm flattered to be asked to provide custom pron!

So. Not too much else happening on the sex front for me. Before that when we were in the same country there wasn't much news! Apart from the shameful admission that the week I left we got heaps of sex in......except for the very last day when we got distracted playing the biggest brain game and......ran....out.....of.....time.....I can't tell you how many times I kicked myself over that. We thought about a quickie on the way out but with my organisational skills it wasn't a good plan.
*sigh*

zzzzzout.

3 comments:

Agent Z said...

Oh man, haha, this actually sounds really hot! Have never experienced webcam lovin' before - so maybe if PVC is sent on a long business trip I'll have to invest in one. Fortunately the company I now work for sells them very cheap!

Also, that is fucking hilarious about the powerpoint strip show. OMG. Gold.

What is the biggest brain game and why is it more involving than sex?

Agent Y said...

hahahaha

oh hilarious.

Agent X and I read this post, and moments later saw an ad for logitec webcams and all the 'fun' little faces you can put on.

Awesome story about the biggest brain game. Top class.

Agent X said...

best story ever
thanks for sharing, seriously.
LOL