Apr 16, 2008

Howdy Y'all

Sorry its been AGES since I bee-d and I know that one Agent is enforcing celibacy on herself (why!? Was XmasParty-Bee really that bad!???) and another Agent is seperated from her Bee by many leagues of ocean.

So whats going on in this Agent's bedroom?

Well a hell of a lot actually.
Getting lots of action (sorry not rubbing it in!) and very satisfying.
I'm really OVER blow jobs at the moment though. And I'm getting sick of HubBee asking for them! And a little ashamed, because if he's asking for it, really I'm not doing it often enough right?

Biggest news to report is that we finally played a board game we got for our engagement party. Yep, that was two years ago. LOL and no its not scrabble.
Game is called Monogamy and golly is it good!
The premise of the game is that you play for a while, and it gets you in the mood and everything. There's squares on the board in different colours and they all mean different things like Kissing, Eating, Undressing, Massaging etc. Then there's three different levels, and each square getting progressively more raunchy as you play. EG the kissing square starts as a peck on the cheek for the pink level, on the lips with no tongue for purple level and open mouthed long as you want in the red level.
There's also a Drink square to get you drunk along the way. We played mid-afternoon, so sipped from soft drink instead LOL.

It does have the potential to be very lame, but when you take it in the spirit, it was kind of fun.
The aim of the game is to go around the boars six times, drawing a "fantasy card" every time you pass the equivalant of "go". Whoever gets around fastest gets to enact the fantasy they like best of all the cards you drew.
We didn't actually GET to that point and I must say I was surprised it ended up being so good. We only played because HubBee was in the mood and I wasn't, but by the time we actually had sex, it was incredible and I was almost gagging for it. Hahaha
Fantasies on the cards varied, there was the stock standard School girl/nurse etc. But I drew a couple of doozies, one was to wrap each other in cling wrap, there was another to go out and do it in the car, pretending you don't live together.

We'll definintely play again, but we might try it at night with wine (or vodka).

*Also I've adjusted the options so that new comments and new posts are automatically emailed to everyone. If you want to change the address I picked (or remove yourself), go into settings.

4 comments:

Agent X said...

I also adjusted the content of our blog to Adult, hence the initial message now (we haven't been flagged by Google LOL)

Agent Y said...

LMAO see my email hehhehe

WOHOO!! That sounds exciting!
Go monogamy... better believe I will mention seeing the box unshrink-wrapped!

LOL and no christmas party bee wasn't terribly aweful just over it all! LOL

Agent Z said...

Hi guys!!

The email update thing is a really good idea.

I haven't posted in such a long time not due to lack of sex but rather and excess of it... where does one start? Also don't want to bore people or rub it in for the celibate among us.

But I'll see if I can put together a brief summary of the most awesome sexiness that has happened inside the House o Sham.

Agent Z said...

haha. Good call with the emails~! I haven't posted for yonks so will be more concientious. I hope. Probly goes to gmail tho which I never check. Whatever!