Jan 10, 2008

"CALL ME"

Call me (call me) on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me
(call me) oh love
When you're ready we can share the wine
Call me
- Blondie 'Call Me'


Well what an fucking uninspiring event.
As we know I went out with Mr. Huge on Saturday night, after a nearly normal date, movie, dinner we then got coffee and a drink - four dates in one?
I think I was cock drunk until Tuesday when he didn't reply to my text message I stopped and read all the markers on the road I'd left my blinkers on to ignore.
Let's review;
The date cramming was strange but I guess you never know what someone new is like, right?
He'd initially proffered me a safe journey home but instead traded it for 'stay at my house & go in the morning'
After said night over, he dropped me off saying 'you have my number'
Possibly the nail in the proverbial coffin but still I was naive enough to hope for the best of someone I have already been issued with command to expect the worst from.

Hense forth self imposed embargo on intimacy has been placed... well lets see

3 comments:

Agent Z said...

Oh dear! Sympathies darlin'!

If it makes you feel any better, I understand cock-drunkeness, though only once you said it could I name it so!
UK One Night Stand Bee had a giant wang and I proceeded to worry about him not calling, (maybe he wrote my number down wrong..)then contact persons in Australia in case they knew him or someone else etc etc Agent X you will remember this...heheheh. *sigh*

Anyhow. I hear you there. I dunno, did he pay for everything too? That was my saving grace (or possibly why he never called? oops...)

Agent Z said...

PS you used your real name...

Agent Z said...

Argh dating is a ton of shit.

Sometimes I think it is more trouble than worth - for an occasional big cock or an occasional halfway-decent conversation you have to suffer through all the bull, all the 'why isn't he calling me' or 'why won't he stop calling me' or 'dear God this just makes me miss my ex' (the WORST thing to be thinking)... anyway the point I guess I'm trying to make is that I know how you feel and not to take it to heart because one day all this dating crap will be behind you.

It's funny - both PVC and I were trying so hard to be tough when we first met. He was playing the part of the non-committal Don Juan and I was being extraordinary careful not to say or do anything that would communicate anything resembling 'feeling'... and then it's like one day we both let our guards down to realise that we're just basically nice people who don't want to be taken advantage of. It's such a relief not to have to act like you're so much tougher or cooler than you are. It's so wonderful to be 'out' - in the sense that we're giant dorks, and don't have to pretend otherwise.

So, hang in there, and don't let a giant cock(head) get you down. And if you do - it's ok anyway because we've all been there.

BL :)